How does self-storage in Coconut Creek work?
A storage unit’s price is based on several factors, including the facility’s amenities (such as 24/7 access, free use of truck), the storage unit’s amenities (such as climate control, electrical outlet), facility location, unit location (a ground floor unit will be more expensive), and overall demand in your area.
When looking at pricing for storage units in Coconut Creek, it’s important to think about rental rates in terms of price for value. Sometimes, the cheapest storage unit doesn’t always mean it’s the best unit for YOUR needs.
How does self-storage in Coconut Creek compare to nearby FL cities?
- Margate Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 4 storage facilities in Margate. View them.
- Pompano Beach Self-Storage: With an average price of $91.87, self-storage is cheaper than in Coconut Creek. SelfStorage.com has 43 storage facilities in Pompano Beach. View them.
- Tamarac Self-Storage: With an average price of $182.00, self-storage is more expensive than in Coconut Creek. SelfStorage.com has 2 storage facilities in Tamarac. View them.
- Coral Springs Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 3 storage facilities in Coral Springs. View them.
- Oakland Park Self-Storage: With an average price of $136.00, self-storage is more expensive than in Coconut Creek. SelfStorage.com has 5 storage facilities in Oakland Park. View them.
Coconut Creek Storage Stats
Lowest Unit Prices
Average Unit Prices
of units rented
of units rented
Drive Up Access
Most Popular Zips33073