How does self-storage in Boston work?
A storage unit’s price is based on several factors, including the facility’s amenities (such as 24/7 access, free use of truck), the storage unit’s amenities (such as climate control, electrical outlet), facility location, unit location (a ground floor unit will be more expensive), and overall demand in your area.
When looking at pricing for storage units in Boston, it’s important to think about rental rates in terms of price for value. Sometimes, the cheapest storage unit doesn’t always mean it’s the best unit for YOUR needs.
How does self-storage in Boston compare to nearby MA cities?
- Somerville Self-Storage: With an average price of $157.66, self-storage is cheaper than in Boston. SelfStorage.com has 5 storage facilities in Somerville. View them.
- Everett Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 2 storage facilities in Everett. View them.
- Medford Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 6 storage facilities in Medford. View them.
- Quincy Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 5 storage facilities in Quincy. View them.
- Waltham Self-Storage: With an average price of $204.00, self-storage is more expensive than in Boston. SelfStorage.com has 3 storage facilities in Waltham. View them.
Boston Storage Stats
Lowest Unit Prices
Average Unit Prices
of units rented
Drive Up Access
Most Popular Zips0212802134021180212702135