This storage facility is nice, its super clean with friendly staff. The units are very cheap in price for the size, where else can I pay $75 less for something 5ft bigger? No where! I work from my unit and I have to be in and out all day and the staff here has made the grounds very accommodating. Its a little out of the way from where im used to being but its more than worth it!Full Review
5' x 5' Unit
Climate Controlled, Interior, Premium Location
The first full month free and free lock when you reserve online
Usually, one doesn't get too excited about storage...neither did I until I rented from MANCHACA STORAGE! Any why I'm leaving a review...
Here's why this place is so COOL:
1) the temperature is COOL: most climate controlled places are actually hot but technically they have a temperature controller to say they are climate controlled. I never broke a sweat here!! I actually felt a slight breeze!
2) the music is COOL: YEAH! They pipe in music to keep you entertained as you deal with all of your crap!
3) the admin team is COOL: super friendly, funny, and I was in, signed, paid, and out in less than 10 minutes!
4) the unit is COOL: awww they gave me a thank you card and 2 bottles of water!! That made such an impression!
5) the hallways are COOL: super wide to wheel your crap around the corners
6) the carts are COOL: just big enough so you don't have to man-handle them with all of your heavy crap loaded on...holds enough to be manageable.
7) the reception area/office is COOL: Just go in to see how organized it is...their box display could double as an origami figure. In fact, I even commented on how amazing the place looked.
And that is why I'm excited to store all of my crap at Manchaca Storage! And yes, it is Manchaca with an A on Menchaca Road.Full Review
This place really tries to work with you. I happened to be out of my apartment and did not have a place for my things for 5 weeks. They were very helpful and tried to work with me the best they could.Full Review
I'm very glad to have found Arches. From my first conversation with Allen I was impressed with his helpfulness and good-natured personality. The prices are very reasonable. The unit was clean as well as the property. When my GoogleMap went dead, I called Allen and he stayed on the phone with me until I found my turn. Thanks, Allen! I like that this is a family run business and not a big investment company or chain. I really think it's important to do business with locals in our community. Keep up the good work!Full Review
Arrived during a rain storm. It was a bit messy to load the unit because the access is mostly caliche and gravel. The unit itself was clean.Full Review