How does self-storage in South San Francisco work?
A storage unit’s price is based on several factors, including the facility’s amenities (such as 24/7 access, free use of truck), the storage unit’s amenities (such as climate control, electrical outlet), facility location, unit location (a ground floor unit will be more expensive), and overall demand in your area.
When looking at pricing for storage units in South San Francisco, it’s important to think about rental rates in terms of price for value. Sometimes, the cheapest storage unit doesn’t always mean it’s the best unit for YOUR needs.
How does self-storage in South San Francisco compare to nearby California cities?
- San Mateo Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 5 storage facilities in San Mateo. View them.
- San Francisco Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 50 storage facilities in San Francisco. View them.
- Alameda Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 10 storage facilities in Alameda. View them.
- Oakland Self-Storage: With an average price of $189.71, self-storage is cheaper than in South San Francisco. SelfStorage.com has 29 storage facilities in Oakland. View them.
- San Leandro Self-Storage: With an average price of $149.00, self-storage is cheaper than in South San Francisco. SelfStorage.com has 19 storage facilities in San Leandro. View them.
South San Francisco Storage Stats
Lowest Unit Prices
Average Unit Prices
Drive Up Access
Most Popular Zips