Page 1 of 3 (59 results found)
17 units reserved in Clearwater, Florida yesterday. Reserve now to secure your unit.
Starting at $148.75
Starting at $232.00
Starting at $206.00
Starting at $223.00
Starting at $123.30
Starting at $187.00
Starting at $211.00
Starting at $85.00
Starting at $147.00
Starting at $202.00
Starting at $180.00
Most Common Types of Boat Storage
Indoor storage - Indoor storage units are the safest, most secure option for any watercraft, however because of that they are also the most expensive. Prices do vary by size, and some small boats/jet skis can fit in a 10x10 or 10x15 unit, but your average size vessel will likely require a 10x20 unit.
Outdoor storage - Outdoor storage is essentially just an open area at the facility’s property where you can park your boat. It’s the least expensive option and some facilities do offer both covered and uncovered parking spots, however we advise against using outdoor storage if you live in an area that’s prone to violent weather.
Tips on How to Store a Boat at a Storage Facility
- Measure your vessel before you rent your unit to make sure you choose the right size
- Give it a good cleaning before placing your boat in storage
- Drain all the water and make sure it’s is dry
- Apply a coat of wax
- Change the engine oil
- Once in storage, loosen the drive belts
- Purchase a cover to keep your watercraft better protected