Page 1 of 1 (5 results found)
14 units reserved in Hazleton, Pennsylvania yesterday. Reserve now to secure your unit.
Starting at $55.00
Starting at $50.00
Starting at $198.88
Most Common Types of RV Storage
Covered storage - While it’s usually the more expensive option, covered RV storage is the safest, most secure way to store your camper or trailer. In most cases, covered storage is simply a parking spot with a roof, however some facilities offer an indoor option which is just an over-sized version of a traditional self-storage unit (with drive-up access of course).
Uncovered storage - This storage option is basically an open parking space on the facility’s property, however because of its simplicity it’s also the least expensive option for RV storage. Some facilities do have paved parking areas specifically for motorhomes, but either way your RV will be outdoors and exposed to the elements – we recommend purchasing a cover if you go with this option.
Tips on How to Store a RV/Trailer at a Storage Facility
- Measure your RV before you rent your unit to make sure you choose the right size
- Give the camper a good cleaning before placing it in storage
- Apply a coat of wax
- Change the motor oil
- Flush out the waste tanks
- Purchase fuel stabilizer
- Inflate the tires
- Unload everything from your motorhome
- Make sure the slide-outs are retracted
- Once in storage, disconnect the battery
- Make sure light can get into the motorhome
- If possible, leave the vents open