How does self-storage in Queens work?
A storage unit’s price is based on several factors, including the facility’s amenities (such as 24/7 access, free use of truck), the storage unit’s amenities (such as climate control, electrical outlet), facility location, unit location (a ground floor unit will be more expensive), and overall demand in your area.
When looking at pricing for storage units in Queens, it’s important to think about rental rates in terms of price for value. Sometimes, the cheapest storage unit doesn’t always mean it’s the best unit for YOUR needs.
How does self-storage in Queens compare to nearby NY cities?
- New Rochelle Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 4 storage facilities in New Rochelle. View them.
- Mount Vernon Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 5 storage facilities in Mount Vernon. View them.
- West New York Self-Storage: With an average price of $159.65, self-storage is more expensive than in Queens. SelfStorage.com has 1 storage facilities in West New York. View them.
- Hoboken Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 2 storage facilities in Hoboken. View them.
- Yonkers Self-Storage: With an average price of $117.17, self-storage is more expensive than in Queens. SelfStorage.com has 10 storage facilities in Yonkers. View them.
Queens Storage Stats
Lowest Unit Prices
Average Unit Prices
of units rented
Drive Up Access
Most Popular Zips1142311101114331143411354