How does self-storage in Medford work?
A storage unit’s price is based on several factors, including the facility’s amenities (such as 24/7 access, free use of truck), the storage unit’s amenities (such as climate control, electrical outlet), facility location, unit location (a ground floor unit will be more expensive), and overall demand in your area.
When looking at pricing for storage units in Medford, it’s important to think about rental rates in terms of price for value. Sometimes, the cheapest storage unit doesn’t always mean it’s the best unit for YOUR needs.
How does self-storage in Medford compare to nearby Massachusetts cities?
- Malden Self-Storage: With an average price of $146.00, self-storage is cheaper than in Medford. SelfStorage.com has 4 storage facilities in Malden. View them.
- Somerville Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 3 storage facilities in Somerville. View them.
- Boston Self-Storage: With an average price of $174.78, self-storage is more expensive than in Medford. SelfStorage.com has 84 storage facilities in Boston. View them.
- Waltham Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 3 storage facilities in Waltham. View them.
- Lynn Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 2 storage facilities in Lynn. View them.
Medford Storage Stats
Lowest Unit Prices
Average Unit Prices
of units rented
Drive Up Access