How does self-storage in Kenosha work?
A storage unit’s price is based on several factors, including the facility’s amenities (such as 24/7 access, free use of truck), the storage unit’s amenities (such as climate control, electrical outlet), facility location, unit location (a ground floor unit will be more expensive), and overall demand in your area.
When looking at pricing for storage units in Kenosha, it’s important to think about rental rates in terms of price for value. Sometimes, the cheapest storage unit doesn’t always mean it’s the best unit for YOUR needs.
How does self-storage in Kenosha compare to nearby WI cities?
- Gurnee Self-Storage: With an average price of $96.00, self-storage is more expensive than in Kenosha. SelfStorage.com has 8 storage facilities in Gurnee. View them.
- North Chicago Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 1 storage facilities in North Chicago. View them.
- Franklin Self-Storage: With an average price of $129.99, self-storage is more expensive than in Kenosha. SelfStorage.com has 6 storage facilities in Franklin. View them.
- Mundelein Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 1 storage facilities in Mundelein. View them.
- New Berlin Self-Storage: SelfStorage.com has 7 storage facilities in New Berlin. View them.
Kenosha Storage Stats
Lowest Unit Prices
Average Unit Prices
Drive Up Access
of units rented
Most Popular Zips53144